The Hundred cover image
The Hundred Sponsorship Measurement Report
A look at the UK media coverage and socials media exposure for the eight sponsors (including parent company KP Snacks) of the Hundred franchise teams.
- The period of measurement was 12 weeks: from 31st July 2019 (when the sponsors were announced) to the 22nd October 2019 (two days after The Hundred Draft took place).
- In terms of social media, ECB-related channels involved the ECB, England Cricket and The Hundred, Sports news outlets involved Sky Sports, BBC Sport and ESPN Cricinfo.
- Media Coverage
- Reach and value
- Media type and top outlets
- Volume by individual brand
- Social media
- Team Instagram followers
- Instagram value
- reliance on media owner type
- Most engaging Instagram posts by team
- A note on “The Draft”
- Key findings
To continue reading, download the full pack for free. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your copy.